12 באפר׳ 2009

Take a note...

a few weeks ago while i at tje scrapbooking forum meeting at keren's home, i saw a note pad which she made and thought it looked great and such a neccesity at my home - i never find a note and pen when i need it...

so as luck would have it, she uploaded a virtual workshop here.

so for passover dinner i've made some note pads for my loved ones...

the making was a bit tricky, but the minute i started and made all the measurments and cut all at the same time - i was on a roll...

here's a few i managed to take a photo before giving away (well i did have to organize the dinner, give me a break ...LOL)

the best thing was that everyone loved their gifts and appreciated it...




במפגש פורום עיצוב אלבומים בחודש שעבר ראיתי בבית של קרן (פרפרים) את המחברת המעוצבת הזו ונדלקתי...אצלי אין מצב שכשאני צריכה פיסת נייר לרשום משהו - אני אמצא... ולא שחסרים לי פנקסים קטנים או ניירות

כשקיבלתי עדכון שהיא העלתה הדרכה מצולמת לפנקסים האלו - ידעתי שלזה אני אמצא זמן בטוח

ההדרכה של קרן, כרגיל, ברורה ומובנת והצילומים עוזרים בהחלט

לפסח החלטתי שאני אכין כמה כאלה לאורחים שלי לחג (היות ואני יודעת שזה בגנים של כולנו כנראה לכתוב תמיד על פתקים ולמחזר ניירות....חחח

ההכנה היתה אמנם מורכבת מכמה שלבים, אבל ברגע שהכנתי את כל החיתוכים והמידות והכל היה מוכן מראש הייתי על הגל וזה הלך ממש טוב

לא הספקתי לצלם את כולם (בכל זאת אירחתי ועשיתי כמה דברים במקביל...אבל הבטיחו לשלוח לי תמונות

אז תודה לקרן על ההדרכה וההשראה - אני נהניתי ומה שעשה לי עוד יותר טוב זה שכל מי שקיבל אהב והעריך!!! וזה מה שהכי חשוב

5 תגובות:

  1. פנקסים מקסימים!
    איזה כיף שאהבו והעריכו, זה הכי חשוב וכיף :-)

    השבמחק
  2. Darling it all looks great, and I know that it all made out of pure love , so I know they all would looooooooove it!!
    xoxo

    השבמחק
  3. thanks for joining!! I definitely don't mind posting to Israel. I *love* what you make and look forward to reading more of your blog.

    השבמחק
  4. Hi Yael!

    You posted a comment on my blog...Thanks so much! I need your address in order to pay it forward! Your site looks great...I need to spend some more time at home so I can create some artwork and posts for my blog! Can't wait to receive your address, so I can send you something homemade! You can email me at kahsfam@verizon.net
    smiles to you,
    Karen

    השבמחק
  5. These are so cute - I especially love the one with the telephone!

    השבמחק

thanks for taking the time to comment
have a great day
yael